Thursday, December 30, 2010

Assignment 2 : Calendar Editing


Firstly. I open the original image then I duolicate ( CTRL J ) so to avoid the original image from faukty work. The following are the steps I used for this image :

-Level ( CTRL L ) 
-Filter > Sharpen > Smart Sharpen Tool
-Hue and Saturation ( CTRL U ) 
 



 Next, using the Quick Selection Tool and refine edge. I selected myself to impose on the new background


 I placed the background to a new layer, and place myself on the new background.


By using Coloe Balance, i changed the original colour of the grass to yellowish to blend with the new background.


I decided to add a light effect behind me to enhance the atmosphere of the angel themed-image


Now, I selected the wings by using the Quick Selection Tool and paste it on a new layer. Afterwards, i matched the white of the wings to my shirt to avoid awkwardness.


For the last step, I added the dates and the name of the month by using font, SAFFRON. Next, i click on blending option and choosed drop shadow to pop out the words from the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment