Friday, December 31, 2010

Assignment 2 : Calendar Demon Editing


I import the new image into the artboard.


next, by using Quck Selection Tool, I imposed my photo into the background which I'll work on a few seconds.


After placing my photo, I erased the bits of part I don't want to use, by using the Eraser Tool.


Afterwards, using the same Selection Tool, I imposed the dracula robe to my body and erase the parts I don't want to use.


 Using Colour Filter, I used dark blue to ehance the eerie atmosphere.


Next, using the Hue and Saturation and Black and White filter to brighten my skin color to give myself a more dracula-ish look.


I used the Brush Tool to make blood spiling out from my mouth.

 Again, I further used the Brush Tool to make blood spiling out from my mouth.


I added smoke effect using FIlter > Render > Clouds and reduce opacity.


Using Brush Tool, I darken the background black while selecting Mulltiply from the Blending Tool.

The same step of darkening the background was done again here. 


Finally, a brush of white with a radial blur was used to create an effect of lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment